What Does Your EFC Number Mean?
Simple Terms - The amount of money your family is expected to pay for college.
Formula: COA – EFC = The Amount You Pay (that’s the theory, you end up paying more unless you plan)
The video below explains in more detail what your EFC means and how EFC Formulas work with Financial Aid Eligibility.
What Can You Do to Control Your EFC Number?
Take Control of What Happens, More Financial Help
This is the information you need so you know if a College is making you a fair financial aid offer.
- Which Colleges give out the most “Merit Aid”? [Merit Aid Example]
- Which Colleges burden you with “Self Help” (Loans)?
- Which Colleges have the highest “Need Met”, more financial aid?
- Which Colleges are more affordable for your financial situation?
- Which Colleges are more suitable for your student based on Freshman Profile Data?
Learn More About Our EFC Tune-UP™
- You access our free EFC Calculator Software in Resource Library
- You Input Your Data, Simple Help Instructions on Each Screen
- Send The “Encrypted” Data Back (No Social Security Numbers)
- Or, We Can Collect Data By Phone, or Send You A Spread Sheet
- We’ll Provide Suggestions To Lower Your FAFSA EFC Number
Financial Aid Eligibility Comparisons by College
- Prepare Financial Aid Eligibility Reports
- Shows you up to 5 Colleges side-by-side
- Projects your financial aid package
- Finds your anticipated “unmet need” [out-of-pocket costs]
- Two-Page selected College summary sheets
Not Ready? Are You Asking The Right Questions?
- Tic -tac-toe, Did You Win The First Time?
- You Asked Questions, Learned The Rules, Then Looked For “Someone” Who Did Not Know The Rules, And You Won!
- EFC Is Like Tic-tac-toe, More Rules, Do You Know Them? Do You Want to Learn Them?
- Do you understand the Financial Aid Appeal process?
Don’t Be The “Someone” In The EFC FAFSA Process
“Rules Can Be Opportunities”, See How EFC Rules Are Like Tic-tac-toe.
We’ll Give You Rules and Strategies so you can lower your EFC number.
Free Resource Library Has a Free Course on the Rules Sign In to Left
“Why Avoid Not Knowing EFC Opportunities?”
OR YOU CAN
Make It Easier, Simpler with EFC Tune-UP™
Alert: Not filing the FAFSA form because you make too much money, that can be a Big costly mistake.
Most Colleges require you to file the FAFSA to qualify for “free money” – grants, scholarships, merit aid, etc.
What’s your plan of action for the FAFSA?
What’s your plan for Financial Aid?
What’s your plan for paying for College?
Which Colleges are more affordable for your Family?
Let’s start the process, click the image below!
[Click Image Above]