Career Quiz Matches Interests – Choose Your Major
Free Career Test with Major and Occupation Search Engine Bottom of Page
- Measures Personality Attributes with Academic Achievement and Interests
- Massive Career Drop Down Search Engine (40,000+ occupational pages with descriptions)
- Less than 15 minutes receive free Career Advisement Report
- Identifies your top 10 majors to consider starting with best fit
- College Search Engine By Major with College Profiles
Strategy Alert: Proper personality evaluation and the major selection can be part of demonstrating interest strategy in the college visitation / admission process.
What makes this Career Test Different?
You may receive a good grade in a class but dislike the subject, the results account for this.
This career test also measures your academic preferences as well as your attributes/talents/interest.
“My Career Quiz” Software Benefits You
Your Accurate Guide For Career Exploration
Career Quiz software is a career planning that can help your select the right college, technical school, or other training program.
In working with the specialized software program, you will quickly be able to identify your personal interests, attributes and career aspirations. Your strengths are matched to potential career fields that you will enjoy and have a higher degree of success than careers where you have little interest.
You will have the opportunity to explore these areas about possible occupations;
- Matched Occupations
- Occupational Duties
- Future Outlook , Earnings, Work Values
- Applicable Majors
- Degree Requirements
College Coaching Strategy Tip: Are you already in college? Not sure you are headed in the right direction? It’s never too late to start the career planning process.
Thanks again for the test. It confirmed for me that I’m on the right path in getting my bachelors in business administration. I’m going to do some more exploring later to narrow down my career selections. I think the test was helpful and I’m glad I took it.
Save Effort, Mistakes, Anxiety
Systemize Your Approach For Your Next Step
With your input, free access to career planning software in our resource library guides you through a self assessment of your interests, values, personality, and skills. Once you complete the assessment you can explore career paths that motivate you toward reaching your goals.
For example, if you are college bound you can discover this information about schools that might match your results.
- Enrollment Data
- Scholarships And Tuition Information
- Admission Requirements
- Virtual Tours, College Website Links
- Athletic and Extracurricular Activities, and much more
Is Career Planning Really That Important?
College Retention and Graduation Rates Say Yes
Many college bound freshman do not return to the same school starting their second year. How many can you think of, several for sure. Over 60% of college students according to “ACT.org” do not graduate in four years.
The absence of career planning is directly related to these problems.
- Switching Majors
- College Transfers
- Drop Out
- Extended Years In School
- Frustration, Added Debt, Added Expense
Students Who Receive Career Planning
Benefits Occur In College And After Graduation
America’s Career Research Network Association and the U.S. Department of Education indicate that students who plan prior to high school graduation enjoy these advantages.
In College –
- Fewer Transfers Save On Money
- Less Major Switching
- More Focused And Motivated
- Higher Academic Achievement
- Graduate On Time
After Graduation –
- Better Entry Job, Higher Income
- More Satisfied, More Productive
- Less Career Change, Faster Achievement
Ideal College Selection Process
“Right College For Me”
- Students Are Matched To Occupation/s Based On Interests / Passion
- Occupations Are Then Matched To College Majors
- College Majors Are Sort By College Offerings
- Students Identify Colleges Based Upon Selected Demographic Criteria
Our recommended platform allows you to follow this process.
My Majors Career Assessment Test Instructions
- When you go to the site you will be at the career test registration page.
- Register, see the opt-in instructions provided below.
- Once you submit, take the test.
- After you receive 5 Recommended Majors, Click “Generate Advisement Report”.
- Click I have access code which is “collegestrategy”.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not want to receive advertising from Colleges set up a free email address like aol.com/yahoo.com, etc. The opt-in form is at the bottom of the registration page.
Important: Your access code is “collegestrategy”.
Get Your Free Career Test for High School Students, start the journey of choosing your College Major.
Would you like to discuss personal coaching, Jim Kuhner can be contacted by phone 817-600-0576.
Email: [email protected]